CHÂTEAU Opening hours
The Château is open all year round, except on the 1st of January and the 25th of December.
The installations in the Historic Grounds and the Stables are accessible all year round during the Château opening times.
- Installations and exhibitions of contemporary art in the Historic Grounds, the Stables, the Château and the Farm Courtyard
- The Château and the sumptuous Stables
- The Historic Grounds
- adult: € 12.00
- reduced fee1: € 7.00
- child between 6 and 11: € 4.00
Multimedia guide hire: supplementary tariff of € 4.00
- child aged 6 and over
Download the "Château de Chaumont-sur-Loire" application
For under 6’s, disabled people upon presentation of a card and press card holders.
- Self guided visit with documentation
- Tour of the permanent installations all year round except on the 1st of January and the 25th of December (Andy Goldsworthy, El Anatsui, Cornelia Konrads, Christian Lapie, Vincent Barré, Nikolay Polissky, Armin Schubert, Giuseppe Penone, Patrick Dougherty, Tadashi Kawamata, François Méchain, Rainer Gross, Anne and Patrick Poirier, Dominique Bailly, Gerda Steiner and Jörg Lenzlinger, Sarkis, Jannis Kounellis, Luzia Simons and Mathieu Lehanneur).
- Last entrance 45 minutes before the Château closes
Pets are not permitted in the Château
: reception/reception lounge, ground floor, courtyard, chapel, boutique and toilets, Historic Grounds and Stables
- Language spoken on the site
- Accepted payment methods
- Please feel free to use the laid-out picnic area, under cover if it rains, next to the bus parking area
- Free cloakroom
- Pushchair parking
1 Reduced fee for young people aged 12 to 18, students upon presentation of their card and 1 person accompanying those with reduced mobility.