INTERNATIONAL GARDEN FESTIVAL - 2021 COMPETITION
For the 30th Chaumont-sur-Loire International Garden Festival, the Domain of Chaumont-sur-Loire is holding an international competition for 20 plots of around 210 m2.
THEME OF THE 2021 COMPETITION:
BIOMIMICRY IN THE GARDEN
NATURE, AN INFINITE SOURCE OF INSPIRATION
This call for applications is open
- to landscape architects with a specialised school or university qualification or who are members of the of the EFLA [European Foundation for Landscape Architecture] or another recognised landscape organisation for countries outside Europe,
- to multidisciplinary teams, comprising for example architects, engineers, designers, set designers or artists, preferably with a landscape architect or a botanist within this team,
- to students from landscape, architecture or design schools, who can provide evidence of a landscape option and whose teacher will be the team’s agent.
The following people are excluded from this call for applications
- designers who have already created a garden at Chaumont-sur-Loire during the last three years,
- members of the jury and their close family.
Should you encounter any difficulties while filling in the forms, you can e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org